Yesterday for some reason Google disabled my account. My whole account. I couldn't check e-mail. I couldn't follow blogs in my Reader. I couldn't even blog or visit my blog! It was disabled without warning and the only reasoning was I may have violated the terms of service, which I really had no idea how I could've done so.
So this morning, I did everything in my power to gain access back. I even considered sending a fruit basket to Google, begging to be allowed back in. Then I read a tip about clearing cookies and caches. I did it, tried to log in again to my account, Google asked for my mobile number, text me a verification code, I entered it and TADA! finally gained access! Yay!
However, the downside is I spent a great deal of time trying to resolve the issue that I ran out of blogging time. Sorry, hopefully I can get it together later and post something a little more interesting.