Monday, December 12, 2011
1. Slinky Dog Retro $21.98 - I can't really resist anything Toy Story related!
2. Fisher-Price Kid Tough Digital Camera $39.99 - We were getting tired of my daughter stealing our cameras at every opportunity, so last year Santa brought her this toy (but not in pink) and she really enjoys it. The camera has a flash, a screen to view the pictures, easy to grasp and photos can be downloaded to the computer. It even stores up to 1000 photos!
3. Rocking Moose $39.99 - Every kid needs a rocking horse, or um, moose.
4. Schoenhut 25 Key "My First Piano II" $58.99 - Santa brought this to our house two years ago! The keys do sound a lot like a real size piano and it's so cute, I don't mind if it gets left in the living room. Plus, I feel like it's one of those toys, if cared for properly, could be passed down to the next generation.
5. Cookie Set $14.95 - If I had received this as a kid, I would've been ecstatic. I mean, what kid doesn't love to play pretend bakery?